The website editor
- Publishing Director: Frédéric POROTTI - Dauphin Blanc Limited Hotel Company
- Location and Headquarters: 1000 Route de Chambéry, Le Pont Rivet, 38330 Saint Ismier
- Registry of Commerce and Companies: Grenoble 537 518 391
- SIRET (employer identification no.): 537 518 391 00017
- Limited company represented by Mr. Frédéric POROTTI as Chairman and Mrs. Aurélie POROTTI as Manager
- CLIC and WEB
- Mr. Ivan DINH
- Location: Ivan DINH - CLIC and WEB, 29 Boulevard des Alpes, Cs 90310 Meylan CEDEX, 38240 Meylan
- Tel: +33 (0) 6 87 48 87 06
- Registered at the center of business formalities URSSAF in Isère
- SIRET (employer identification no.): 531 873 966 00059
- OVH SAS
- 2 rue Kellermann
- 59100 Roubaix
Website created by
- The webmaster for all the visible components of the website
- The elements contained within this website, such as sounds, images, photographs, videos, writing, animation, programming, graphic design, utilities, databases, software, are protected by the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property and belong to the Dauphin Blanc Limited Hotel Company.
- The user shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights relating to these elements and should in particular not reproduce, display, modify, adapt, translate, extract and/or reuse a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part, with the exclusion of acts necessary for normal and consistent use.
- The rights to use pictures of the tab "Eat in Saint-Ismier" and photo "electric car" footer were acquired on the site Fotolia.fr.
The user of this website (hereinafter referred to as "User") is informed that during his navigation on the website http://www.dauphinblanc.fr/ (hereinafter referred to as "Site") personal data is collected and processed by the Dauphin Blanc Limited Hotel Company.
This processing has been declared to CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) under the law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, under the number 1742632 v 0.
The User of the Site is informed that his/her data
- is collected in a fair and lawful manner,
- is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes,
- is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected and for its subsequent processing
- is accurate and complete,
- is stored in a form permitting the identification of the User for a period not exceeding the time required for the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.